The historic bridge of stone in the center of Prissiano (called "Stuanbogen") was first mentioned in 1308. By 1591 at the latest, the bridge was provided with a roof and was used to store the fire ladder.
Historic bridge of stone at Prissiano
Baecknhaus 54 39010 Prissian - Мерано/Meran и окрестности
Подходящее жилье поблизости
Тезимо – Приссиано/Tisens – Prissian, Мерано/Meran и окрестности