Przejdź do treści
dodano do ulubionych
usunięto z ulubionych
Coś poszło nie tak! Wystąpił problem. Spróbuj ponownie
Twoje konto jest właśnie tworzone
Twoje konto zostało pomyślnie utworzone i jesteś teraz zalogowany
Jesteś wylogowany
Filtr
Wybrane filtry
    Poziom trudności
    Czas trwania
    Odległość w km

    Kultura i atrakcje turystyczne

    Wyniki
    Museums
    Silver Mine Villanders
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The mountain mine in Villanders was one of the most important mining areas in Tyrol during the Middle Ages and is now one of the few mines in South Tyrol that is open to the public as a visitors ‘attraction. Explore the labyrinth of tunnels and immerse yourself in the fascinating mining history of Villanders, which goes back centuries.
    The Villanders mine had a total of 16 tunnels covering an area of about 20 km, two-thirds of which were dug by hand and one-third with the use of explosives (black powder).
    The extracted materials were: silver, lead (galena), copper and blende. The advancement of a miner, between 8 and 12 m per year, was performed mainly on his knees or supine. At the discovery of a mineral deposit of greater size it was necessary to enlarge the tunnel for the transport of minerals and waste rock. The average life of a miner was between 35 and 40 years.


    Opening hours:

    TUNNEL ELISABETH
    Guided tour
    - Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
    - Sunday at 10:30
    - Meeting point at the tunnel Elisabeth
    - Duration: approx. 1,5 h

    ELISABETH AND LORENZ TUNNELS
    Guided tours
    - in July & August on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
    - Meeting point at the tunnel Elisabeth
    - Duration: approx. 2,5 h
    - In the months of July and August there is also a guidance on Wednesday at 10:30.

    More information about the Silver Mine: https://bergwerk.it/

    Culture & Attractions
    Cantina Valle Isarco
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The Cantina Valle Isarco was founded in 1961. The simple production hall originally built in 1978 was restructured in 2005 in order to separate the operational functions and to give the building an appropriate new appearance. The new part of the building made of concrete and the remaining structure were brought together by a unifying grey-red plaster shell, which symbolizes the connection to the terroir. Many steel components were given an oxide red shading, a color chosen to make the building look like a stone that has risen up amongst the vineyards. A brick ceiling now covers the barrique cellar, and the walls are covered in clay plaster. The offices and meeting rooms were renovated and refurnished; bright colors now accentuate the rooms. To round this all off, the tasting and sales room was redesigned in 2014, and an educational exhibit on wine was added as well.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Hospital church in Chiusa/Klausen
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    After 1200 bishop Konrad von Rodank established a house, in order to be able to offer travelers accommodation and care - therefore the name "Hospital Church". After numerous floodings only and alone the small, round place of worship kept until today.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church St. Laurentius in Velturno/Feldthurns
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The St. Laurentius church (Gothic with Romanesque nave walls) stands at the heart of the village. It was built between 1286 and 1295 and extended in around 1400. The tower was not built until the 16th century and was not given secure enough foundations – so Feldthurns has its very own "leaning tower"!

    Churches & Monasteries
    The crooked church tower of Barbian
    Barbian/Barbiano, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The church of Barbian was built in the 13th century consecrated to the apostle and patron Saint Jacob. Today the only remaining of the old church is he bell tower. The church was constructed in a Romanesque style and in the year 1472 it obtained Gothic elements. In 1874 – 1877 the Neo-Romanesque nave was added to the Gothic main body (today’s sacristy). The inclination of the campanile is attributed to the different grounding on which the tower was built. The half on the downhill side lies on the unstable soil of the Central Uplands and the other half on solid quartz-phillite-rocks. Ing. Fulvio Pisetta carried out a mechanical intervention in 1985 – 1988 to assure the stability of the church tower. Height: 37,00 metres Inclination: 1,56 metres

    Churches & Monasteries
    The parish church to St. Jacobs in Barbian
    Barbian/Barbiano, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The parish church of Barbian is consecrated to St. Jacobs the Elder and was first mentioned in 1378. The shapes of the windows of the leaning tower are evidence to an even earlier time. Its octagonal top was added during the 15th Century. During this time, the church was renovated and once more consecrated in 1472. In 1874, the nave was re-designed and received in a new-roman form. The vestry, which serves as choir stalls, is the only part left, to represent the old gothic buildings. On the inside of the church, on the main altar, there is a copy of the famous crucifixion group by Wechselburg, as well as 12 glass windows representing the apostles, a rosette window just above the main entrance and several wooden sculptures from the 16th and 17th Centuries.

    Open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    Holy Mass: To Sunday 03/16/2014 at 10.00 clock, alternately at 8:00 clock (german) and Saturday at 19:30 clock (german).

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church Sanct Moritz
    Villanders/Villandro, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The little church of the saint Mauritius in Sauders is situated to the south of the village centre. The church was mentioned the first time in an official document in 1406. Around 1670 the little church was converted in a baroque style. However, the church and some surrounding houses were burned to ashes by the French in 1793. Nowadays, the painting at the high altar represents the patron saint of the church. The key for a visit can be received at the “Winklerhof – farm”.

    Museums
    Castel Velthurns
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Castel Velthurns is a unique historical building. It was built in 1580 as the summer residence of the prince-bishop of Bressanone, Johann Thomas von Spaur. Its uniqueness lies not so much in its architecture as in its furnishings. The ten rooms are decorated with wood panelling and wall paintings, making Castel Velthurns one of the best preserved Renaissance residences in the Alps. In the past, the residence also housed an aviary and a deer park.

    This elegant complex was carefully restored in 1979/83.

    The interior of Velthurns Castle reflects the quality of upscale representation of the late 16th century. It is a master example of a well thought-out interior design. In the wall paintings and paneling, the claim of a humanistically influenced variety of themes is visible. Special exhibitions in the Schreiberhaus complement the activities of Velthurns Castle.

    In 1978 it became the property of the Province of South Tyrol and was renovated in 1979. On the first floor, the castle houses an archaeological museum with finds from Feldthurns and the central Eisack Valley.

    On the ground floor, the castle houses an archaeological museum with finds from Feldthurns and the central Eisack Valley. In addition to the permanent exhibition with finds from Feldthurns, temporary exhibitions are held on a regular basis.

    Museums
    City Museum Klausen/Chiusa
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The art collection of the Museum of Klausen/Chiusa is located in the former Capuchin monastery. The entire first floor of the museum is dedicated to the famous Treasure of Loreto that forms the most important part of the museum. The Treasure of Loreto goes back to an endowment around 1700 by Queen Maria Anna of Spain (1667-1740) in response to a request by her confessor, Father Gabriel Pontifeser.
    Another key aspect of our permanent exhibition is the Klausner Art Colony (1874-1914) with its well-known representative Alexander Koester.
    The tour through the museum includes also a visit to the baroque Capuchin church.

    Temporary exhibitions

    "LA REGIONE FUORI DAI VETRI"
    THE TIME COURSES OF ART
    The world of work from the perspective of art
    Opening: Friday, 22.3.2024
    Duration of the exhibition: 23.3. - 17.8.2024

    ART THAT WALKS
    ART AT EVERY STEP
    When craft meets art and vice versa
    Opening: Friday, 30.8.2024
    Duration of the exhibition: 31.8. - 2.11.2024


    More information about the city museum: https://www.museumklausenchiusa.it/en/

    Churches & Monasteries
    Trechiese Barbiano/Dreikirchen Barbian
    Barbian/Barbiano, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Three small churches, the church of Saint Gertraud, Saint Nikolaus and Saint Magdalena, built in the 12th and 15th century in an incredibly beautiful location with a fantastic view over the Isarco Valley. Visitors will be surprised by the level of artistic skill of the late-Gothic frescoes. This location can only be reached on foot over beautiful paths. Ask for the key from the nearby Messner restaurant. Guided tours are available on request, please call +39 0471 650 059. Holy Mass: July and August Sunday at 10:30 clock (german). Open from March to Mid Novembre, winter closed.

    Forts & Castles
    Castel Summersberg a Gudon/Gufidaun
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The castle was build in the 14th century. The lock was seat of the former court of Gufidaun. 1880 the well-known Germanist Ignaz Zingerle bought the expanded castle plant and today she is still inhabited by its descendants and cannot be visited.

    Museums
    Archeoparc Villandro/Villanders
    Villanders/Villandro, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The Plunacker Archeoparc is one of the most important archaeological sites in the Alps. The settlement remains span from the Mesolithic period to the Neolithic period, from the bronze age to the Roman period. That is a time span of about 7,000 years! The main attractions are certainly the extensive Roman and mediaeval remains of buildings.

    It was discovered by chance in 1976 during excavation work, and during the 80s various buildings were gradually uncovered. The Villanders Archeoparc now covers an area of approx. 1,600 m². There is a permanent exhibit next to it with amphoras and many other discoveries.

    Guided tours are also possible outside the opening hours.
    Further information: Tel. +39 3355474663 or e-mail: mari.erlacher@gmail.com.

    Culture & Attractions
    Winery Garlider
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The building consists of lightweight walls, which are lined with rough chestnut wood slats and girded by retaining walls and ceilings made of exposed concrete. The concrete slabs, formed using coarse plywood formwork, were skilfully embedded into the terrain so that the building is harmoniously nestled into the steep slope. The rooms for filling, packaging and maturation are located completely underground, which has an added advantageous cooling effect. The tasting and sales room is glazed floor to ceiling and the chestnut wood battens in front of the window provide a visible filter. Natural materials, such as clay plaster, black plate, slate floor and oiled wood, characterise the room. The sparse furnishings with bar tables and a service line help to keep the focus on the essentials - the wines. Light shines diffusely from above, yet into the room in a targeted manner. From the tasting room, small peepholes offer an insight into the "holy of holies," the vintage cellar. Here the best wines are matured and skilfully presented. The considerate care for the landscape and the selected natural materials also reflect Garlider's philosophy in the production of organic wines.

    Churches & Monasteries
    The Holy Trinity Church in Colma/Kollmann
    Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The Holy Trinity Church in Kollmann was previously called the customs chapel and was connected to the customs office by a wooden walkway. The church itself was built around 1588 and nearly destroyed by a fire in 1938. In the meantime, it has been renovated. It is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Holy Mass: Sunday at 8:30 clock or 10:00 clock (german)

    Forts & Castles
    Defregger-alley
    Villanders/Villandro, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    An alley leads to the church between the Steinbock inn and the village smith. The alley is called “Defregger-alley” due to the fact that the history painter Franz von Defregger (1835-1921) used this idyllic subject as a background for his famous painting “Das letzte Aufgebot – the last array”. This alley, which depicts the ensemble of both churches and the cemetery, was left unchanged in the last 500 years.

    Production facilities, farm shops
    Distellery and Winery Spitalerhof
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Tasting sessions in the winery, open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 11am – 3pm. Grape varietals cultivated Sylvaner 20% Sauvignon blanc 5% Grüner Veltliner 15% Gewürztraminer 10% Müller Thurgau 20% Pinto Nero 20% Lagrein 10% Wine range Sylvaner “Sepp´s alte Rebe” Sauvignon Blanc Grüner Veltliner Pinot Nero Gewürztraminer Lagrein Sunhong white Sunhong red

    Churches & Monasteries
    apostle church Klausen
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The gothical building was established between 1467 and 1470 of master Jörg. From the outside on recognize the simple portal, the small pyramid-shaped ridge turret and that gothical five-eighth choir with the four windows.

    Lakes, cascades
    waterfalls of Barbian
    Barbian/Barbiano, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Another important attraction was not created by builders but by nature: the Barbian waterfalls. The Ganderbach (stream), which is near Kollmann and flows into the Eisack river, which has a length of almost 6 kilometres. At the point of 1,510 metres above sea level, the stream falls over several rock cliffs down into the valley. The lower part of the waterfall with his 85 metres is the highest of the waterfalls at Barbian. From here, you can reach the upper part of the waterfall on a marked, wild and romantic path.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Little church "Holy Jakob" in Lazfons/Latzfons
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The church from Latzfons was mentioned for the first time in 1153 and is therefore older than the church in Klausen. The tower originates from tha 14th century and the again-gothical mechanism remained unchanged by the change in the year 1999.

    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Andrea church in Chiusa/Klausen
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The church is mentioned for the first time in the year 1208. The today lategothical building was implemented by the master Benedikt Weibhauser from Brixen and inaugurated in the year 1494. On the inside a leaflet explains the building history of the church and the artistic equipement.

    Places to See
    The stone "Dürerstein" in Chiusa/Klausen
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    One wrote the year 1494 as the young artist ALBRECHT DÜRER made a stop in Klausen during his Italy journey. Today a beautiful walk leads to these slopes from Klausen. From this promising place the painter drew the city of Klausen. The result of its feather was lost later, but a copper engraving "Das große Glück" ( the great fortune) is delivered: Klausen calls itself also the "Small Dürer Town": Who wants to visit this place, goes today to the "Dürerstein".

    Museums
    Archeoparc Velturno/ Feldthurns
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The sun terrace of Velturno has been visited and populated for more than 7000 years. As the excavation of the Tanzgasse showed, the area was of particular significance during the late Copper Age, around the 3rd Millennium BC: the megalithic structure, which formed the central part of this place of worship with its grave mounds, stretches across the visible area of the Archeoparc. The standing stones that were found within this place of worship offer the chance to place the rest of the megalithic findings within the South Tyrol into a monumental context and to interpret their historical significance. The results of the analyses of the often small plant and animal remnants, but also of non-organic matter, open up insights into everyday prehistoric life.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church "Holy Martin" in Gudon/Gufidaun
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    This church in Gufidaun originates from the 15th century. The cultivated vestry, also called Koburger chapel, contains a noteworthy fresco cycle of the Ambrosius Gander from the valley "Jaufental". Holy Mass: Saturday at 18:00 clock and Sunday at 9:00 clock (german)

    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish Church "zu Maria Himmelfahrt" Velturno/Feldthurns
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The parish church "zu Maria Himmelfahrt" (of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary) is the oldest: the Chapel of Our Lady, built in 1112, was used as a parish church from 1170. It was rebuilt between 1499 and 1515, but its current style – Late Gothic – dates from its rebuilding between 1894 and 1899 according to plans drawn up by the Viennese architect Weber.

    Forts & Castles
    Trostburg Castle
    Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The impressive castle stands above Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. Interesting interior, patly with original furniture. An exhibition shows the life of Oswald von Wolkenstein

    Trostburg is open to the public

    from the Thursday before Easter until the end of October.
    A visit is only possible with a guided tour. 
    Trostburg is closed on Mondays.

     

    Season
    Start of the tour
     
     
    Thursday before Eastern until end of June
    11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
    July and August
    11 a.m., 12 a.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
    September until end of October
    11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
     
    The guided visit through the castle takes around 40 – 50 minutes.
    For the unguided visit of the exhibition rooms one should plan for approximately 15 minutes, although a stay up to 40 minutes is considered to be very informative and worth it.



    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Michael’s Church Villandro/Villanders
    Villanders/Villandro, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The St. Michael’s Church plays a relevant part in contributing to the scenic appearance of the village. The construction is located nearby the main church of Villandro and was dedicated in 1344. Nowadays, the almost quadratic basement of the church acts as a funeral chapel. Sanct Michael, who is the patron saint of the dead, stands sentinel over the cemetery. The cemetery of Villandro represents one of the most beautiful and unusual cemeteries in the region. There are exclusively forged grave crosses and the front side of the grave crosses is averted from the burial grave.

    Forts & Castles
    Historical city center Klausen
    Klausen/Chiusa, Brixen/Bressanone and environs
    The City of Artists and Albrecht Dürer
    The medieval city, which is surpassed in height by the mighty Sabiona Monastery mountain, proudly calls itself the "City of Dürer." Here, where the city was the scene of intense artistic activity just a hundred years ago, is where Albrecht Dürer stopped during his journey through Italy. He exploited his portrait of the city as a background for an allegorical copper-plate engraving titled "Das Grosse Glück" ("Nemesis").

    Today, Klausen is still numbered among the most-beautiful of Italy's ancient cities: Its tower-studded facades, its wide alcove balconies, and the picturesque signs of its old inns and pubs were all that was needed to convince the club "I borghi più belli d'Italia" of its worthiness. And the "Treasure of Loreto" (a singular collection of works of art) in the city museum has got to be seen to be believed.
    Churches & Monasteries
    Church St. Georg in Snodres/Schnauders
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Twenty minutes on Feldthurns is free on hilltop of St. George in Schnauders, a beautiful small building of the later Gothic, first attested in the 14th century. Your current form received this church partly in the 16th and partly in the 19th century. Interior and exterior renovated in 2007.

    Museums
    Museum Gufidaun/Gudon
    Feldthurns/Velturno, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The village museum gives you an interesting view of the rural life in South Tyrol. The Gufidaun village museum has three main collections: the everyday rural culture, the crafts and the local art. The museum houses an original "soot kitchen" and various pieces of rural furniture and everyday objects, which are arranged into ensembles. A complete cobbler's workshop provides an insight into the versatility of this old craft. A special feature of the museum is the Telfner corner. The painter Josef Telfner, originally from Meran, lived in Gufidaun for many years. He painted watercolours with various views of the village and portrayed numerous people from Gudon.

    On request visits possible all year round: tel. +39 0472 847 399 or +39 348 7747339 (Otto Schenk)

    1 2