Przejdź do treści
dodano do ulubionych
usunięto z ulubionych
Coś poszło nie tak! Wystąpił problem. Spróbuj ponownie
Twoje konto jest właśnie tworzone
Twoje konto zostało pomyślnie utworzone i jesteś teraz zalogowany
Jesteś wylogowany
Filtr
Wybrane filtry
    Poziom trudności
    Czas trwania
    Odległość w km
    Interesujące miejsca
    Shops
    Golf

    Kościoły i klasztory

    Kościoły i klasztory Południowego Tyrolu oferują wgląd w bogate dziedzictwo kulturowe i religijne regionu. Od starożytnych romańskich budowli po urocze górskie sanktuaria, każde miejsce szczyci się wspaniałą architekturą, misternymi freskami i spokojnym otoczeniem. Niezależnie od tego, czy jest to inspirująca katedra w Brixen, czy malownicze opactwo Novacella, te święte miejsca zapraszają odwiedzających do podziwiania ich historycznego znaczenia i znalezienia chwil spokoju pośród zapierających dech w piersiach krajobrazów Południowego Tyrolu.
    Wyniki
    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish Church of St. James in Weißenbach/Rio Bianco
    Ahrntal/Valle Aurina, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    The present parish church, which we have before us is already the third church in Weißenbach/Rio Bianco. Already in the year 1000 stood near the present-day Kirchler-yard (hence the farm name), a small church, on a small level. However, this small church was a flood in 1336 not withstanding and was swept away.

    Churches & Monasteries
    The curch of the fourteen holy helpers
    Neumarkt/Egna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    The Capuchin monastery and its small church were built between 1617 and 1620. The church has a simple design in accordance with the style and regulations of the Capuchin Order: simple in terms of furnishings, bare walls, barrel vaults, and a side chapel on the south side. The high altar is dedicated to the Sacred Heart. The pulpit and the side altars are neo-Romanesque and date back to the 19th century. The altar of the side chapel contains a statue of the mother of God with Child from the middle of the 16th century, which is said to have miraculous powers. Between 1999 and 2003, the whole complex was carefully restored. In the little church, this also led to the renewal of the windows and the benches, which – in harmony with the surroundings – are now simple and linear. Thus, the light penetrates through seven beautiful glass panes that seem to communicate with the faithful through their symbolic meaning of colors and number.

     

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church of St. Nikolaus in Aicha
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    It is said that the Church of St. Nikolaus was built in 1402 on the site of what was previously a small chapel and the works were terminated approximately in 1464. The frescoes above the door of the church were only discovered during subsequent restorations in 1985 and are probably the work of the renowned sculptor, Michael Pacher. The pointed steeple with its four bells also dates back to this period.

    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Sylvester’s Chapel in Vallunga
    Meran/Merano, Dolomites Region Val Gardena

    This tiny, charming place of silence and meditation was dedicated to the patron saint of cattle. 300 year-old frescoes illustrating the history of Jesus' life were uncovered during restoration work in 1993.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Loreto Chapel in Kalditsch/Doladizza
    Montan/Montagna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    The Loreto Chapel is located in Kalditsch/Doladizza above Montan/Montagna and is part of the "Rothenhof." It was consecrated on September 22, 1702 by Prince Bishop Michael von Spaur. The church day is celebrated annually at the end of September with a solemn service. The high altarpiece is a magnificent work by the Val di Fiemme-based painter Giuseppe Alberti. The inscription on the church roof, visible from afar, depicts a monogram of the Virgin Mary.

    Churches & Monasteries
    The parish center of Egna
    Neumarkt/Egna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    House number 17 of the Via Portici is a building of great historical and artistic interest, whose long period of restoration has allowed for the documentation of the construction and embellishment phases. At the end of the 15th century, the first construction phase took place, from which you can still see the original three-pointed arch vaults of the arcade and the late Gothic profile of the windows on the façade, walled in and substituted in later eras. The painted ceiling of the great central hall stems from the first half of the 16th century and is considered one of the most beautiful ones in the entire region. This hall is situated between the atrium and the back courtyard, measures 17 x 6 meters, and is illuminated by two triple-mullioned late Gothic windows. The ceiling is beamed, with painted friezes framing painted wooden boards that feature allegorical motifs, male and female portraits, and coats of arms of noble and village families of the area. In the middle of the 16th century, the atrium was completed, inspired by the Renaissance, characterized by incised decorations and by a loggia of semicircular arches on three sides of the second floor. The rich painted decoration of the atrium on the first floor stems from the end of the 16th century, while the frescoes on the façade date back to the 1600s. The building was purchased by the town in 1889 and donated to the parish in 1978; today, it is the seat of the parish community of Neumarkt/Egna.

     

    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Ägidius Succural Church
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The succursal church of St. Ägidius in Raas is a late-Gothic building, and was completed by the constructor Thomas Maurer in 1532. The neo-Gothic interior mostly dates from around 1880. On the high altar, one can see St. Ägidius, the patron of the church and the protector of viticulture. In Raas, the now rare custom of the bread donation and bread distribution is still practised on the day of the church patron in September.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Chapel of Saint Cosmas and Damian in Glen/Gleno
    Montan/Montagna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    The chapel Saint Cosmas & Damian in Glen/Gleno was built in the 17th century. The architectural character is quite simple, but the chapel contains numerous artworks on the inside. One of the artworks is the votive picture marked with the year "1691." It may indicate the year of construction of the chapel.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church of St. Hippolytus in Glaiten/Le Coste
    St.Leonhard in Passeier/San Leonardo in Passiria, Meran/Merano and environs

    The church of St. Hippolytus in Glaiten/Le Coste overlooks the village of St. Leonhard/S. Leonardo, with a spectacular view of the valley.
    Thanks to the discovery of traces of ancient settlements, the hill where the church is situated is the site of one of the most important archaeological discoveries in the valley. In the late 1950’s shards of pottery were found near the church and subsequently pieces of baked clay were also unearthed. However, since prehistoric relics linked to the church have not yet been found, the exact date of its origins is not known. In the meantime, archaeologists have postulated that the votive fire coincides with the Laugen-Melaun/Luco-Meluno culture (i.e. late Bronze Age, around 1100 – 900 BCE).
    It is even more certain that in the Middle Ages the area was inhabited by farmers, as the farmsteads and other settlements already had Germanic place names.
    Although the Church of St. Hippolytus itself dates back to the fourteenth century, it is believed that it originates much earlier, as the name suggests.
    Of even greater archaeological importance is the Silberhütt-Höhe structure near Stulles/Stuls. Clearly visible on a hillside, it served as a place of pagan worship. As from 1937, several artefacts including fragments of clay, the relics of a mill as well as a perfectly preserved millstone lever were discovered during a logging operation. These and several other small findings suggest that by the third century these settlements survived till the end of the Iron Age. On the outer edge of the steep hill is a rock wall with a number of mysterious cup-like objects.
    Though rarely visited, near the prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient farm settlement next to the path, lies another noteworthy feature. The Church of St. Hippolytus is the repository of the only fresco cycle in the valley. During the course of minor renovations, remains of frescoes in Giotto’s style depicting scenes from the life of St. Hippolytus came to light. This discovery is of much greater significance and proves that the Florentine school of painting had already spread to Tyrol as early as the fourteenth century. Dating from 1380, these frescoes are attributed to the Bolzano School and may have been commissioned by the young nobleman, Hiltprant von Passeier (deceased in 1418). Due to the damage incurred during construction work in the nineteenth century, the frescoes have only partly been preserved. On the church’s southern façade, there is a portrayal of St. Christopher, which could be the work of the young artist who also painted the interior frescoes. With its coat of arms, the von Passeier nobility has become immortalized, thus increasing the importance of the Church of St. Hippolytus.

    The church can be viewed from the outside only.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Sacred Heart Chapel at Schabs
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    In commemoration of the 175th anniversary of the struggle for the Liberation of Tyrol, the Company of traditional marksmen from Schabs, built the Chapel of the Sacred Heart in 1984. The chapel is located northwest of Schabs, on the way to Viums.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Chapel of Radund
    Martell/Martello, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    In 1709, Eustach Waldner built the Radund Chapel in Val Martello. Following a serious mountain accident, he promised to build a chapel if his life would be spared. The chapel is dedicated to the fourteen emergency helper, who were involved in his rescue.

    The keys are available at the familiy Waldner Alois
    Tel. +39 0473 744675

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church San Martino in Monte
    Latsch/Laces, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    The sanctuary of the holy San Martino was probably built over a pagan sanctuary caveand dates from the 16th century. The San Martino statue still stands in a natural cave to day - hence the only proper name of San Martino in Monte. From San Martino you enjoy a particularly and beautiful view of the valley and in the Ortler mountains.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish church of the Saints Philip and Jacob in Natz
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Natz is the original seat of the ancient Natz parish from the Carolingian period. The curch was built in 1208 in the late Gothic style, commissioned by the Prince-Archbishop Konrad and consecrated in honor of St. Philip and St. Walburga. The tower was built from 1,400 granite blocks. The wooden sculptures that decorate the neo-Gothic main altar date back to 1470 and were influenced by the famous Artist Michael Pacher.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church "St. Medardus"
    Latsch/Laces, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    The church of St. Medardus, also called "Sommadorn" by the natives, was built over a prehistoric holy spring. This spring, which originally flowed underground from the altar through the nave, was damaged by tunnel work for the "Zufritt" reservoir in Val Martello, and in consequence the spring dried up. The apse covered with flagstones is remarkable, as are the romanesque tower with rounded arch frieze and rounded arch window. Over the side portal are remains of a romanesque crucifixion group from the 13th century.

    Viewing only possible on request:
    +39 339 60 54 660 oder +39 342 87 78 380

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church of St. Magdalena in Viums
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    The church, situated on a hill in Viums, was consecrated in 1281 and is considered as the most beautiful shrine in the surroundings. The present church construction dates from 1500 and was build on the fundament of a church, the expansion of the tower happened in the 17th century.

    Churches & Monasteries
    The Parish Church of Kastelruth
    Kastelruth/Castelrotto, Dolomites Region Seiser Alm

    Kastelruth's exceptionally imposing, free-standing bell tower already beckons to visitors from a great distance. The tower and church form a captivating achitectural ensemble together with the town hall and the houses built around the church square by leading citizens. It is no coincidence that this village's historical core has been selected as one of the most beautiful in Italy.
    The Parish Church of Kastelruth – also known as the “cathedral on the mountains” is dedicated to the apostle princes Peter and Paul. The parish church is an example of Viennese engineering. Worship services: Sunday: 10.00 a.m. (in German)
    The parish church is open during the day throughout the year

    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Nikolaus´Church in Burgeis / Burgusio
    Mals/Malles, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    An inscription refers to the first consecration of the church in 1199. The nave has a flat ceiling and is equipped with oylets. The choir has a semi-circular, vaulted apse with a Majestas representation and two well-preserved Evangelist symbols. There are traces of frescoes dating back to the 13th century. To the south of the triumphal arch appear the victims of Cain and the upper body of a fish-tailed siren. The head with long hair, the thoughtful expression and the gestures of the arms give the depiction a uniquely melancholic appearance, which contrasts significantly with the image of the demonic element in the other wall paintings.

    The Church of S. Nicolaus is open from 03.05.2024 - 18.10.2024 every friday at 2 pm for the guided tours in german and italian language.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish Church in St. Sigmund
    Kiens/Chienes, Dolomites Region Kronplatz/Plan de Corones

    The parish church in St. Sigmund is one of the most beautiful historical monuments in South Tyrol. First mentioned in the year 1363, today's building was built between 1449 and 1489. The altar (1440) is one of the oldest and most important sidepiece altars in South Tyrol. The church “Unsere liebe Frau im Stöckl” was built in the year 1621 and enlarged in the year 1644. It was built totally new in the year 1680.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish church Maria Hilf at Steinhaus/Cadipietra
    Ahrntal/Valle Aurina, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    On 15 October 1993, the consecration of the parish church Maria Hilf took place. The church district is in the east of new homes, in the north of the new school building and bandstand, in the west of historically valuable Count House (stand hunting Gasegg) and in the south west of the parish church "To our Lady of Loreto" and the "granary" as well as in the south of the old elementary school and private houses limited.

    Churches & Monasteries
    St. Proculus Church
    Naturns/Naturno, Meran/Merano and environs

    St. Prokulus Church: This delightful little church was built in the first half of the VII century and houses the oldest frescoes in the German-speaking area of Europe. All the inside walls and the south-facing outside wall were covered in frescoes towards the end of the XIV century. The pre-Carolingian frescoes inside the building were not revealed until 1923.

    The ticket is available at the museum. Free admission with the museumobil Card an the Museumcard. We offer tablets to guide you trough the museum trail in English.

    Opening hours 2024: 19.03. - 31.10.2024

    every tuesday, thursday and sunday 10.00 - 12.30 and 14.30 - 17.30

    Closed: 01.04.2024, 01.05.2024 and 20.05.2024



    Churches & Monasteries
    The church of our Lady of Villa
    Neumarkt/Egna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road
    Evidence of a church in this area dates back to the mid-13th century, but the construction of the building as we know it today began in 1412 when the choir loft was built by Konrad von Neumarkt. It was completed when the vault was finished at the beginning of the 16th century. The façade of the church is dominated by the bell tower, which stands above the entrance and forms a vestibule leading to the entrance portal. Next to it, a niche for donations is decorated with a fresco of a Madonna and Child, and on the west side of the tower, a small wooden roof protects a fresco of St. Christopher with the Child Jesus. The interior of the church looks light and elegant. Light streams through eight windows, four of which belong to the choir. Of particular value are the Gothic tabernacle and the pulpit base. Of the frescoes in the interior that have survived the test of time, those on the south wall are attributed to the painter Konrad Waider at the beginning of the 16th century. Coat of arms paintings of the Payr of Caldiff and Khuen mark their tombs on the north side of the nave. In 1767, the church was desecrated because the Trudner Bach, which had overflowed its banks, had destroyed a large part of the interior. As a result, it was used, among other things, as a storeroom. Around the middle of the last century, people became aware of the artistic value of the building, restored it, and consecrated it again. Today the church "Unsere Liebe Frau in der Vill" is considered one of the most beautiful late Gothic churches in the country.
    Churches & Monasteries
    Parish church of St. Margaretha in Schabs
    Natz-Schabs/Naz-Sciaves, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Although consecrated in 1281, St. Margaretha, the late Gothic parish curch in Schabs was only completed in 1454. By the end of the eighteen century its interior had been reconstructed in Baroque style with its poral framed in Stone. It is worth noting that the 72 m bell-Tower is unusually tall and narrow.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Little church Tilga
    Laas/Lasa, Vinschgau/Val Venosta
    test as Kirchlein St. Ottilia wurde im Jahr 1681 im Auftrag von Caspar Perlinger erbaut. Auf einem Großen Votivbild sind Maria mit dem Jesuskind und Perlinger mit seiner Familie dargestellt. Die Kirche ist ein einfacher Bau mit achteckigem Chor und einem Tonnengewölbe.
    Churches & Monasteries
    Ascension Church in Ehrenburg
    Kiens/Chienes, Dolomites Region Kronplatz/Plan de Corones

    The Ascension Church in Ehrenburg was first built in the year 1370. Today's building was built in the baroque period between 1698 and 1701. The mercy-painting was painted by I. A. Mölck (1755). In the crypt, there is an old statue of the Virgin Mary and other interesting paintings.

    Churches & Monasteries
    The old parish Church of Scena/Schenna
    Schenna/Scena, Meran/Merano and environs

    During the 12th and 13th Centuries, this church was rebuilt in Roman style and again fully redesigned during the 16th Century. Since then, little has been changed. The Baroque high altar with the statues of Saint Franz Xaver and Johann Nepomuk was built around 1730 and redesigned in 1819. Apart from the four altars in the church, there are a number of valuable individual sculptures such as the late-Gothic Saint Sebastian and the Baroque Saint John the Baptist. The cross stations originate from the middle of the 18th Century. During the restoration work carried out in 1975, some beautiful old frescoes were discovered and the statues were skilfully restored. John’s chapel, which was extended toward the South-East, brought to light some very well kept frescoes from the 14th Century. These were found during the renovation work of the 80s. The frescoes show scenes from the legends about John and Pankraz, as well as the wise and the foolish virgins, the evangelists, angel choirs and other pictures of saints. Since the completion of the new parish church in 1931, it has been used for another purpose, rather than its originally intended goal. It has served as a store room and a practice room for the choir. In March 1981, the church was reopened and once more consecrated. Today, it offers a great framework for religious services and devotions in small circles and weddings. Just across the road, in the sexton’s house, there is a marble relief as part of a wall, which shows the coronation of Mary, which was created during the 14th Century.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church St. Valentin in Prettau/Predoi
    Prettau/Predoi, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    The church of St. Valentin is a late Gothic building and is situated in the centre of Prettau/Predoi. Inside the church there is a special highlight among other sacral artefacts, the altarpiece.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Lourdes chapel
    Neumarkt/Egna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    Lourdes chapel at Egna. The construction of the little Marian Chapel is attributed to the will of the parish priest, Johann Giuliani who, at the end of the 19th century, wanted it to complete the “Institute for the Protection of Children”, which he had founded. Inside the chapel, there is a reproduction of the grotto in Lourdes made of tufa rock from the Trodena Creek; the statues of the Madonna and Bernadette adorn the interior of the grotto. The ceiling is decorated with five medallions representing the four evangelists with their insignia and, at the center, the Annunciation. The chapel is still part of the foundation “Asilo infantile di Egna” (Egna kindergarten). In 2014, it was restored at the hands of a local restorer, Lucia Giacomozzi.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Monastery in Gschnon/Casignano
    Montan/Montagna, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    When malaria raged in the swampy Adige Valley in summer, the monks of the Capuchin monastery in Neumarkt moved to the so-called Klösterle in Gschnon, which is 1000 meters above sea level. Today the Klösterle is a self-catering house. In summer, it is used for retreats and spiritual exercises.

    In September, the German Capuchin Order invites men up to 50 years of age to come and live in the Klösterle in Gschnon, to be active together in the mountains, to organize everyday life together, to spend time in worship, silence and prayer, and to engage in conversation.

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21