The new bikemobil Card provides the owner with unlimited access to South Tyrol’s integrated transport system: buses, local train services, certain cable cars and includes a single use of a rented bicycle.
It can be purchased for one, three or seven days’ duration. While the card is valid you can collect a bicycle to use on one day from one of the numerous rental points scattered all over the province, at stations and other places displaying the sign Südtirol Rad. The bicycle can be returned to any of the same rental points displaying the Südtirol Rad sign without incurring a supplement, though the bicycle may not be taken onto the public transport services.
The Bike Mobilcard gives you free access to:
- regional and local trains from Brenner as far as Trento and from Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Vöran/Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel cable railway
- a return trip between Malles/Mals and Zernez on a Swiss Postbus service
The bikemobil Card can be purchased at all places displaying the Integrated Transport sign (railway and bus stations), bicycle hire points and tourist information offices.