Jazz & Hike Tour in South Tyrol with Rocky Travel
Friday 28th June – Wednesday 3rd July 2019
This tour combines a fabulous blend of cultural and naturalistic activities that showcase the best of the Italian and Tirolean food, the international Jazz Music scene, as well as explorations of some of the region’s most spectacular mountain scenery. From San Vigilio day-tour with the awe-inspiring view from the cable car to the Passo Delle Erbe, where, at 2000 meters altitude, we will be enjoying a Jazz & Food Festival event, on Sunday. Afterwards, we will be going on a 5-hour circular walking trail around the Sass de Putia, walking to Mount Munro, and Zanser Hut, to marvel at the mighty Geisler Peaks and the Odle Peaks with breathtaking views of the valley. Walking among magnificent trails by crossing mountain pastures, meadows and forests will feed our spirit for 3 full days. Moreover, we will be enjoying some exquisite Italian Tirolean meals locally prepared at the Guesthouse at Passo Delle Erbe and in all mountain huts. It will be a fully sensorial experience for mountain and food enthusiasts, with a basic level of fitness, who love to experience the extraordinary about the South Tyrol and the Dolomites with its traditions.
In case of booking, the deposit is to be paid until 28th February 2019, click on the link below for details.
- 2 nights in Bolzano in a ***hotel with breakfast.
- 3 nights in a ***Guesthouse with half-board.
- A two-and-half-hour food tour in Bolzano
- A Cheese & Wine Tasting in San Vigilio.
- Jazz Festival Event with Lunch in Passo delle Erbe
- Bus Transfers to/from Bolzano to S. Vigilio and Passo delle Erbe.
- Cable-Car to San Vigilio.
- 3 day-hikes with a Mountain Leader.
- 6 days of guided activities.