The Vitalpina Hotel Tauber’s Bio Vital**** is situated in Sigismondo/St. Sigmund, Chienes/Kiens in the Val Pusteria/Pustertal valley and is specialised in providing activity holidays amid unspoilt Alpine landscape with walking, hiking as well as healthy regional cuisine and offering spa treatments based on local and traditional products.
Discover the diversity of nature in the Val Pusteria/Pustertal’s first bio-hotel. The entire hotel complex is one massive source of power: its biological architectural style, its wholesome food, all from certified Demeter or Bioland cultivation, its geomantic garden and the holistic weekly programme on offer.
Top well-being choices
- Garden of the four primordial elements; 9,000m², natural bathing lake
- Special treatments for back and knee joints
- Natural cosmetic products from “alpine healthcare”
Top activity and fitness choices
- 4-5 memorable walks and hikes to our favorite places
- Snowshoeing hikes; spending the night in snow; magical igloo
- Plan de Corones/Kronplatz: top ski resort connected to the Sellaronda