Przejdź do treści
dodano do ulubionych
usunięto z ulubionych
Coś poszło nie tak! Wystąpił problem. Spróbuj ponownie
Twoje konto jest właśnie tworzone
Twoje konto zostało pomyślnie utworzone i jesteś teraz zalogowany
Jesteś wylogowany
Filtr
Wybrane filtry
    Poziom trudności
    Czas trwania
    Odległość w km
    Interesujące miejsca
    Shops
    Golf

    Pielgrzymka w Południowym Tyrolu

    Południowy Tyrol jest domem dla kilku miejsc pielgrzymkowych. Od słynnego sanktuarium Maria Weissenstein po spokojny klasztor Sabiona, te święte miejsca oferują duchowe ukojenie pośród oszałamiającej alpejskiej scenerii. Pielgrzymka w Południowym Tyrolu to podróż pełna wiary i naturalnego piękna.

    Wyniki
    Places to See
    Pilgrimage church Unsere liebe Frau im Walde
    U.L.Frau i.W.-St. Felix/Senale-S.Felice, Meran/Merano and environs

    The Marian Sanctuary is located in the village of Senale in the region of Alta Val di Non. Various legends surround this place of pilgrimage, on of the oldest of South Tyrol.

    On 1.184 the first stone of  the Sanctuary was placed. On 1.432 the church was enlarged, to get the present shape. At the beginning of XIV century the pilgrims flow, decreased, so the convent, attached to the hospice, lost its independence, then to belong to Augustinian order of Gries, Bolzano.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Pilgrimage church St. Maria in der Schmelz
    Martell/Martello, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    The small pilgrimage church Unsere liebe Frau im Walde stands on the Schmelz, in middle of the wooded Martell Valley, where a mine is mentioned as early as 1448. This charming miners' chapel was donated in 1711 by the Counts Hendl from Kastelbell, sold in 1816 due to famine, extended with a tower in 1856 and rebuilt in Neo-Gothic style in 1894. Until after the Second World War, the people of Martell moved in procession from the parish church in the main village to the chapel on the Schmelz for the annual celebration of the church consecration. The day of patron saints is on first Sunday in July, around the Visitation of Mary (2nd July), with a field mass and sermon by the erratic block next to the church.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Augustinian Monastery of Novacella
    Vahrn/Varna, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    Monastery of Novacella was founded by the blessed bishop Hartmann in 1142 as an Augustinian monastery. Thanks to its monastery school it became one of the most important centre of education and art. In 1742 the monastery was the largest in Tyrol, the Romanesque abbey church of Abbazia di Novacella was redesigned in Baroque style. Unique at  the monastery of Novacella is the round building of Castello dell'Angelo, former hostel and defence facility. The Gothic cloister benefits from valuable frescoes, while the well in the courtyard depicts the wonders of the world. The 8th wonder is said to be Novacella. The Rococo library of the monastery  of Novacella is uniquely beautiful, the Pinacoteca houses medieval paintings by outstanding masters Michael and Friedrich Pacher and Marx Reichlich. The Turkish wall dates back to turbulent times. The mill, water buildings and wine cellar point to the economic importance of the monastery. The area around the monastery is the northernmost winegrowing region of Italy with the well-known white wines Sylvaner, Müller-Thurgau and Kerner.

    Other information about the monastery of Novacella

    Visit without guide
    from Monday to Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00pm

    The historical garden: The historical garden is situated at the entrance to the monastery complex. It reopened in summer 2004 following extensive restoration work. The monastery garden can be visited indipendently from Thuersday to Saturday from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm

    The monastery of Novacella is closed on Sundays and Catholic Holidays. 

    Churches & Monasteries
    Maria Trens Pilgrimage Church
    Freienfeld/Campo di Trens, Sterzing/Vipiteno and environs

    The church was constructed in 1498 in the late Gothic style and represents the second most important pilgrimage location in the South Tyrol after Maria Weißenstein. The picture of grace (a wooden sculpture of a standing Madonna with child) dates back to 1470. Of particular historical and artistic interest are the numerous carved tablets as well as a painting depicting the transfer of the picture of grace into the new chapel. Open all day.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Josef Freinademetz Parish Church
    Brixen/Bressanone, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    At the eastern side of Brixen, beyond the confluence of the Rienz river and the Eisack river, in the village of Milland a new parish church was built between 1984-1985, and it is consecrated to the Saint Father Josef Freinademetz. The church is a curiosity, a work of modern architecture, a sacred place full of light.In the basement, there is an exhibition about the life and the work of the church patron, the Saint Father Josef Freinademetz, the Tyrolian China- missionary.
    Guided tours possible after request.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Cross of Latzfons
    Sarntal/Sarentino, Brixen/Bressanone and environs
    The first rituals held at this site, where the little church has overlooked its wonderful views since 1743, probably date back to prehistoric times, although we cannot be sure of when exactly it was that people began to discover the unique aura of this place.

    One thing is for sure: the road to the Latzfons Cross (2,311m), highest pilgrimage site in South Tyrol and erected on the south face of the Kassian Peak, is the oldest pilgrimage trail in South Tyrol.

    The mountain refuge hut, close to the church at an elevation of 2,305m, has provided countless pilgrims and hikers with refuge and sanctuary over the years. Innumerable wonderful tales have been told about this sacred place, such as the legend of the “Black Christ” who, with a nod of his head, decided on the spot where the crucifix should be erected. Prayers sent up from here at the end of the pilgrimage, about an hour’s walk up a fairly steep road from the Klausen hut to the cross, afford protection to one and all, particularly from the wrath of the elements.

    The view stretches over to the Langkofel, the Grohmann Peak, the Kesselkogel and the Rosengarten. It is not just the view that makes this place special though, but the atmosphere which pervades the site and can be felt instinctively by all those who come here.
    Churches & Monasteries
    The La Crusc/Santa Croce Sanctuary
    Badia, Dolomites Region Alta Badia

    There are several legends linked to the construction of this singular little church.

    However you can certainly say that the Sanctuary was consecrated in 1484 and afterwards was enlarged as pilgrimage church.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Maria Rast Chapel
    Eppan an der Weinstaße/Appiano sulla Strada del Vino, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    Maria Rast Chapel: the church can be found just outside the village, on the path of the same name. History: this is the first historical church building in the area. In 1874 Josef Vonstadl, the diocese architect designed the building, and it was built shortly after. The neo romantic style is clearly visible, the bell wall, cross vaulting, arched windows and much more. In the yard, if you look carefully, you will the mosaic Stations of the Cross made by the local artist Robert Scherer. Architectural style: this small church is a well-loved place of pilgrimage, even today. Marriages also take place here. Walking: a walk around this area is well worth it as it is not too strenuous. On longer walks from Girlan to St Michael, you can stop at this delightful little church.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Holy Spirit Church
    Prettau/Predoi, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    The Holy Spirit Church is the oldest church of the Ahrntal valley. The church is situated at the furthest reaches of the Ahrntal valley., leaning against a large rock. It was built around 1455, and was enlarged and converted to its current form in the 16th century. The Holy Spirit Church is a sacred place, partly through its history and partly through many pious believers of many generations. It is not known when the first church was built for the many travelers who used in particular the Krimmler Tauern as a passage to get in the Pinzgau and Salzburg. It is sure that cardinal Nikolaus Cusanus of Brixen/Bressanone dedicated the church and the cemetery in 1455.This was necessary for the people who freezed to death passing the Alps or who died in another way, or for the miners of the Prettau/Predoi copper mine. In 1500 the church was extended. In the last 10 years much restauration work has been carried out. Unfortunately, many pieces of art have been removed for security reasons. Even the pilgrimage image was removed for some years, but it returned in 1981 to the church, protected by a safe and underlined in its importance by a corona.

    Centuries ago - starting from the "Schliefstein" - a particularly positive energy was found here. That is why the legendary Holy Spirit Church was built. According to the conviction, one could strip away one's sins by walking through the narrow gap between the church and the large "Schliefstein". And so, the place around the church and the stone is still a well-known and popular place of power.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Marienberg Monastery
    Mals/Malles, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    Marienberg Abbey above Burgeis/ Burgusio dates back to the 12th Century. The highest located Benedictine abbey in Europe is situated at an altitude of 1,340 m a.s.l., since 900 years monks live here according to the rules of Saint Benedict of Nursia. Today, the main hall displays impressions about the daily life of the monks marked by Benedict's credo ora et labora. The exhibition displays also beautiful paintings such as the Romanesque Crypt frescoe with its unique depiction of angels.

    Special exhibitions:

    - Marienberg in front of and behind the lens
    - Maria

    Guided Tours
    All information about guided tours and timetables can be found at https://www.marienberg.it/en/museum/guided-tours.html.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Church of S. John
    Prad am Stilfser Joch/Prato allo Stelvio, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    This very early church stands in the south-east part of the village, in the midst of green meadows. The church was built in the Romanesque style by the von Tschengels as their proprietary church at the end of the 13th century; it then benefited from the pastoral care of clerics from Tschengls. The last member of the Tschengls died in 1421. Inside the church John the Evangelist and John the Baptist are revered as patron saints. In the course of time the church was adapted to contemporary architectural styles and enriched with devotional pictures. Particular sights worth seeing are:

    • Romanesque and Gothic frescoes
    • the gallery from c. 1600
    • the wooden baroque ceiling and pews
    • a grave-stone from the Counts of Tschengels
    • the frescoes uncovered in the last century
    • two frescoes by Karl Plattner (1948)


    The last constructional measure was the reroofing with small shingles in 2002.

     

    For visits, contact the Prad am Stilfserjoch tourist office.

    Churches & Monasteries
    “Unsere liebe Frau” Sanctuary in Mörre/Mora
    St.Leonhard in Passeier/San Leonardo in Passiria, Meran/Merano and environs

    The origins of the "Unsere liebe Frau" Sanctuary in Mörre/Mora just outside St. Leonhard/S. Leonardo can be traced back to a curious occurrence. Legend has it that village doctor and farmer, Matthias Pichler, purchased a votive image of the Virgin Mary from a street trader. Sometime later, in 1750 he decided to build a chapel on his property. Since word of Pichler’s ability to cure diseases and heal wounds was widely known, many came to him for help and also to see the image of the Virgin Mary. The growing number of needy visitors prompted Matthias Pichler to enlarge his chapel in 1752 and again in 1764. But as the miracles diminished in frequency, so did the number of pilgrims. This happened just at the time when Emperor Joseph II had decreed a program of enforced secularization and the chapel fell into disuse and eventually ruin.
    In the mid-nineteenth century, a number of well-intentioned benefactors decided to renovate and further enlarge the church into the valued place of worship that it is today. An image of the Madonna was placed at the center of the new Baroque altar, inspired by a work of painter Giovanni Battista Salvi (known as "Sassoferrato"). Matthias Pichler was the first country doctor in the Passeiertal Valley to have been mentioned officially in the town records and his descendants followed in his footsteps. The country doctor could cure a variety of ailments afflicting both humans and animals and various treatments were administered, such as to stop haemorrhages. Many patients flocked to the doctor partly because of the scarcity of doctors and partly because the bad state of repair of the roads leading elsewhere. The first public pharmacy only opened in 1983 in the village of San Leonardo, serving the entire valley.
    The two statues created by the sculptor Anton Ferner represent Saint Leonard and the canonised medical practitioner, Damian (1764).
    The votive images are also noteworthy in themselves. Impressive and rich in detail, they express the gratitude of the population. Most of the votive paintings date back to the nineteenth century, one of which is the work of Josef Haller (1737-73). Among the best known of the late Baroque painters of Tyrol, together with sculptor Anton Ferner, Haller is one of the greatest exponents of the Passeiertal Valley School of Arts (his original work from 1768 is displayed at the MuseumPasseier museum).
    So the ascent to Mörre from St. Martin is certainly worthwhile, to pray or meditate at the pilgrimage shrine, as well as to admire the works of local artists. Not least, there is the spectacular view of the valley below to enjoy.

    Churches & Monasteries
    Pilgrimage Maria Weißenstein
    Deutschnofen/Nova Ponente, Dolomites Region Eggental

    At an altitude of 1520m, Pietralba is the most significant place of pilgrimage in South Tyrol and among the region’s popular destinations, especially since the visit of Pope John Paul II in July 1988. Highlights include the large monastery and its collection of votive.

    Hiking
    Hike on the St. Francis' Path
    Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    10 meditational spots are found along the side of the path until we reach the "Franziskus and Klara" chapel. By entering the symbolic gate near the car park you enter a new world. Furthermore, those who hike this path in silence will have a rich experience. The chapel is open day and night. The Liturgy of the Word (religious readings) can be celebrated by groups without asking beforehand. Any plan to celebrate the Eucharist (communion) should be reported to the "service for youth organisation", tel. + 39 0474 678119 or the priest´s office Taufers, tel. +39 0474 678060

    Poziom trudności: średni
    323 wysokość w górę
    2h:40 min czas trwania
    Churches & Monasteries
    Pieve di Marebbe/Enneberg and its church
    Al Plan/San Vigilio, Dolomites Region Kronplatz/Plan de Corones

    For a long time, the entire religious life of the valley revolved around the church of La Pli/Pieve Marebbe. Once the most important house of prayer in the valley, records state that since the appointment of one Marquardus as the first pastor in 1214, Marebbe has always had its own resident pastor. Records dating back to 1347 list the church as the "parish church of the Virgin Mary of Marebbe".

    Today, it is a grand four-naved Baroque church with a particularly beautiful wooden high altar, skilfully carved in Renaissance style in 1636 – at a time when the Black Death raged through the valleys. The centre features a statue of St. Mary of Graces. Both for the population of the Badia valley and many pilgrims from the Pusteria valley, this picturesque temple remains a well-loved and much-visited place of pilgrimage.

    1