One ticket for all of South Tyrol
Would you like to explore South Tyrol?
Providing complete flexibility - with Mobilcard you can use all public transport of the South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network. You can reach (nearly) every destination in South Tyrol by bus or train. A tightly woven public transport network and precisely coordinated timetables supply travellers with hourly and half-hourly connections between localities and to popular destinations.
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trento and Mals/Malles to Innichen/ San Candido.
- Local buses (urban and extra-urban bus services and intercity buses).
- Cable cars to Ritten/Renon, Meransen/Maranza, Kohlern /Colle, Jenesien /San Genesio Atesino, Mölten/Meltina and Vöran/Verano.
- The Rittner Bahn narrow-gauge railway and the Mendel Funicular.
- A journey with the PostBus Schweiz between Mals and Müstair.
Mobilcard offers practical strategies and unlimited use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol on one, three or seven consecutive days.
Mobilcard comes in three variations:
- Mobilcard 1 day
- Mobilcard 3 days
- Mobilcard 7 days
Mobilcard is available at all sales points of the South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport, in tourism offices and in many accommodation providers.
Explore South Tyrol’s museums
A further benefit of Mobilcard is Museumobil Card.
This allows you unlimited travel on all public transport on three or seven consecutive days as well as entry to around 89 museums and collections throughout South Tyrol.
For children under the age of 6 years, travelling by public transport as well as the entry to the museums is free. For children aged 6 to 14, a reduced "Junior Card" is available.
Musuemobil Card is available at all sales points of the South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport, in tourism offices and at many accommodation providers, as well as at museums.
South Tyrol Guest Cards
Take a break from driving and discover SouthTyrol in a hassle free and sustainable way.
A lot of South Tyrol’s holiday regions offer the service cards listed below, which include the same services of Mobilcard or Museumobil Card.
The guest cards cannot be purchased. The participating holiday accommodation has the guest card included in the room price and the host will consign it at arrival of the guest.
Guest cards including Mobilcard:
- HolidayPass - Pustertal Valley
- Venosta Valley Card
- Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass - Kastelruth/Castelrotto, Seis/Siusi, Völs/Fiè and Tiers/Tires
- Val Gardena Mobil Card
- 3-country Summercard Gold und Gold Bike - Resia, San Valentino and Nauders