The Vitalpina Alpenwellness Hotel St. Veit**** is situated in Sesto/Sexten in the heart of the Dolomites and is specialised in providing activity holidays amid unspoilt Alpine landscape with walking, hiking as well as healthy regional cuisine and offering spa treatments based on local and traditional products.
We look forward to indulging you with our superb South Tyrolean and Italian cuisine. Our swimming pool, rustic sauna, hay and blossom baths, massages and health treatments are all at your disposal to help you relax and unwind. Discover the Sesto/Sexten Dolomites Nature Reserve with us.
Top well-being choices
- Bathing for 2 in a copper vat built in 1958
- Hay baths in hay from the Sesto/Sexten mountain pastures
- 2 hours in indoor swimming pool or sauna for by candlelight for lovebirds
Top activity and fitness choices
- Hike with barbecue party, Nordic walking, horse riding
- Sport climbing (indoor-climbing gym), mountain bike rides
- Snowshoeing and winter hikes