In addition to being popular destinations, the Dolomite passes are also starting points for experiencing this unique landscape of the Dolomites. The best way to do so is without a car: You can explore the passes in a sustainable way by walking, cycling, taking the cable car or public transport and enjoy the Dolomites for many years to come.
Simply leave your car or motorbike at home or at your accommodation and explore alternative ways of accessing the Dolomite passes - there are plenty of good reasons:
- Make your own way to the Dolomite passes and gain a whole new perspective on the Dolomites
- Enjoy the exceptional landscapes of the Dolomites with even greater intensity because you do not have to concentrate on driving
- Make an active contribution to protecting the delicate ecosystem of the Dolomites
- Using your own car to drive or sit in traffic on the winding pass roads is stressful
- The well-developed public transport network will lead you to the Dolomite pass of your choice in a timely, cost-effective and leisurely manner