Przejdź do treści
dodano do ulubionych
usunięto z ulubionych
Coś poszło nie tak! Wystąpił problem. Spróbuj ponownie
Twoje konto jest właśnie tworzone
Twoje konto zostało pomyślnie utworzone i jesteś teraz zalogowany
Jesteś wylogowany
Filtr
Wybrane filtry
    Poziom trudności
    Czas trwania
    Odległość w km
    Interesujące miejsca
    Shops
    Golf

    Wszystkie oferty kulturalne w Południowym Tyrolu

    Znajdź wszystkie oferty kulturalne w Południowym Tyrolu na pierwszy rzut oka i zaplanuj swoje działania.

    Wyniki
    Forts & Castles
    Sterzing City Hall
    Sterzing/Vipiteno, Sterzing/Vipiteno and environs

    The Town Hall of Sterzing is considered a true gem in the entire Tyrolean region. It was built in the years 1468 - 1473, and the distinctive bay window was added in 1524 during a renovation. The Gothic council chamber, with simple paneling and beamed ceiling, is considered the most beautiful in all of Tyrol. The rooms of the Town Hall have been repeatedly used for historical meetings: in 1525, the emergency council met in the council chamber during the peasant uprising, and from the 15th to the 17th century, several sessions of the Tyrolean Landtag were held there. Additionally, members of the imperial family were received there (Emperor Maximilian, King Philip of Spain, Archduke Ferdinand, Maria Theresa, Joseph II, and many others).

    In the courtyard, flooded with light by flat arch windows on the south wall, various museum objects related to the city's history are exhibited. The Town Hall is connected to a citizens' hall, named after Vigil Raber, born in Sterzing and the first theater publisher in the German-speaking world.

    In the courtyard at the end of the ground-level gallery, finds from the history of Roman settlement are displayed. A copy of the "Mithras stone" found in Mauls in Freienfeld bears witness to the well-known mystery cult practiced by many Roman soldiers. The adjacent Roman milestone (circa 200 AD) confirms the expansion of the Roman road along the Brenner Route under Septimius Severus.

    The courtyard and the historic council chamber are open to visitors during the Town Hall's opening hours.

    Forts & Castles
    Crane and pump of water train station Töll/Tel
    Partschins/Parcines, Meran/Merano and environs

    The last original, preserved and still functioning water crane in South Tyrol dating from the Austro-Hungarian era is located at the Bad Egart Imperial and Royal Museum (K.u.K. Museum Bad Egart) in Töll/Tel. The water tower was built in 1910 and the accompanying water crane was installed at the same time. Water cranes were used in the 19th century to supply steam locomotives with large amounts of water.

    The museum acquired the water crane at the historic railway station in Töll from the Italian Ferrovie dello Stato railway company in the 1980s. It was recently extensively renovated, along with the accompanying water tower, by the provincial authorities in Bozen/Bolzano. The water crane is four meters high and consists of a cast-iron, freestanding vertical pipe with Art Nouveau ornamentation and a rotating arm which can be laterally swung over the track. It weighs 2000 kilograms. An 80-centimeter-tall lamp is attached to the top of the crane, which was powered by gas. In future, this will be mounted again on the water tower. There is a tank made of iron on the upper floor of the water tower, into which the water was pumped from the water reserves adjacent to the site. The amount of water required and the required water pressure could be controlled by means of the water tower and the on-site tank.

    In the 19th century, similar water supply systems were located approximately every 25 to 30 km along the railway line and at shorter distances in the low mountains.

    Forts & Castles
    Lagazuoi open air museum in the rock tunnel

    The route through the rock tunnel at Mt. Lagazuoi is accessible from the top station of the cable car Lagazuoi with only 10 minutes walk on an easy well signposted path.

    In 1996 the main tunnel in the rock (about 3 km long) as well as the side tunnels were restored and rebuilt at their original length. The restoration was possible thanks to the cooperation of the Italian and Austrian military corps.

    In the side tunnels you can see utensils and weapons from the First World War and information panels which illustrate the events of the war.

    At the base station of the Lagazuoi cable car you can rent tape recorders with English commentary.

    Forts & Castles
    Heinfels Castle
    Sexten/Sesto, Dolomites Region 3 Zinnen

    History and stories from the castle and the region, an unforgettable experience for the whole family.

    Prices:

    www.burg-heinfels.com



    Forts & Castles
    House Museum Villa Freischütz
    Meran/Merano, Meran/Merano and environs

    What was life for Franz Fromm, a merchant and collector, and his family in Merano like? How did they experience the turbulent years from 1921 to 1941? How did family members and employees live together in the typical spa town villa? What did the arts and crafts collection mean to them?

    Come to our house museum and find out! Welcome to Villa Freischütz!

    Admission
    Adults: 10,- €
    Discounts (seniors over 65, children under 18, students, disabled persons): 8,- €
    2nd floor guided tour: 10,- € / 8,- €

    You can visit the rooms on the first floor.You can visit the rooms on the second floor only with a guided tour. We only offer guided tours for small groups. Please book a tour in advance. Due to the construction of the villa and to protect sensitive objects you cannot visit the rooms on your own. A guided tour costs 10,- € or 8,- € per person, it lasts 1.5 hours and is in German, Italian or English.

    Closed in winter.

    Places to See
    Monument to Victory in Bolzano/Bozen
    Bolzano/Bozen, Bolzano/Bozen and environs

    "BZ '18–'45: one monument, one city, two dictatorships", is an exhibition opened to the public in July 2014. It illustrates the history of the Monument to Victory, designed by Marcello Piacentini and erected by the Fascist regime between 1926 and 1928. The monument reflects and provides a link to local historical events during the twenty years of Fascism and the Nazi occupation, within the context of national and international events in the years between the two World Wars (1918–1945). The exhibition also covers the radical urban transformations for the construction of a new “Italian” city of Bolzano, from the end of the 1920s. Finally, the exhibition confronts the difficult relationship between the different language groups, caused by the overbearing legacy of Fascism, within the evolving social and political framework of the second half of the twentieth century to the present day.

    Forts & Castles
    Brunnenburg Castle
    Tirol/Tirolo, Meran/Merano and environs

    Brunnenburg Castle stands on a glacial debris cone between Dorf Tirol/Tirolo and Tyrol Castle. This truly unique-looking castle complex is said to be named after a nearby spring. The fortifications date from between 1241 and 1253. The remains of these fortifications also formed the basis of the restoration of the building. At the beginning of the 20th century, the Brunnenburg was restored in a very unusual manner. Today it is a cultural center and home of the South Tyrolean Agricultural museum.

    Places to See
    Gampenbunker
    U.L.Frau i.W.-St. Felix/Senale-S.Felice, Meran/Merano and environs

    In 1940-41 by the fascist regime was built this bunker for reasons of defence. It is an impressive underground structure made on several storeys with a tight net of tunnels, that joins shooting ranges and inner rooms. In the front area there is an exhibition of photographs (Gampen Gallery), whereas the central part hosts an exclusive collection of minerals. 

    Forts & Castles
    Wolfsthurn Castle - South Tyrolean Museum of Hunting and Fishing
    Ratschings/Racines, Sterzing/Vipiteno and environs

    On a hill above Mareit near Sterzing rises Wolfsthurn Castle, described by the Tyrolean historian Johann N. Tinkhauser in the 19th century as “the most beautiful castle in all Tyrol”.

    The baroque castle has since its building been in the possession of the Sternbach family, and since 1996 has accommodated the South Tyrolean Museum of Hunting and Fishing.

    The Museum displays the originally furnished ceremonial rooms as well as a rich cultural and historical collection on the history of hunting and fishing.

    The interesting “Forest and Water” walking trail leads to the castle.

    Forts & Castles
    Castle Naudersberg
    Graun im Vinschgau/Curon Venosta, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    Naudersberg Castle was built in 1330 on behalf of the prince and served as a base and was the seat of a court. In 1499 the castle was stormed and lit. After the partition of Tyrol in 1919, the court was dissolved. Naudersberg Castle is now private property and includes a museum.

     

    Forts & Castles
    Museum Castle Moos-Schulthaus
    Eppan an der Weinstaße/Appiano sulla Strada del Vino, The South Tyrolean Wine Road

    In Eppan | Piganò, above Castel Gandegg, you find near Castel Englar the residence Moos Schulthaus. A little bit hidden, how it is usual for an insider tip, you can find a nice little museum for Middle Aged living.

    Around the middle of the 13th century the dynasty of the Rottenburger built a Romanesque residential tower above the location Pigenò. Around the 14th century it was transformed and extended into a gothic residence for hunting. After the extinction of the Rottenburg in 1410, the complex ended up in the hands of the princes and later on to the Lords of Firmian and around 1500 to the Earl Spaur who expanded it even more. Until the middle of the 19th century it remained in the hands of the aristocrats of Schulthaus. With this intense change of property and the related architectural procedures caused a special fusion of connected elements, interlaced and on different levels situated premises and last but not least style characteristics of different époques. In 1958 Walther Amonn, merchant of Bozen and patron, bought the complex and had it costly restored and opened it for the public in 1985.

    Well worth seeing are especially the frescos of the premises, which are a unique example of gothic mural art and give an insight in the life and philosophy of that time.

    For the exploration of this historical valuable area around Castel Moss-Schulthaus, with the castles Englar and Gandegg together with the residences of Pigenò, we suggest the marked hiking and biking trails.

    Forts & Castles
    The Rochelehof
    Marling/Marlengo, Meran/Merano and environs

    The Rochelehof is situated in the center of Marling. The proprietor, Walter Mairhofer, is a passionate collector of historic equipment and tools from days gone by. His collection specializes in grape and fruit growing. He is delighted to tell visitors about folk sayings, old rights and obligations and the storing of wine in cellars. Visits by telephone appointment: Tel. 366 11 45753

    Forts & Castles
    Ganglegg
    Schluderns/Sluderno, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    Ganglegg is the best-researched fortified Bronze-Age/Iron-Age Alpine settlement in the entire Alpine region.

    Forts & Castles
    Messner Mountain Museum Juval
    Naturns/Naturno, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    Juval Castle, the summer residence of the world-famous mountaineer, Reinhold Messner and the Messner Mountain Museum.

    Medieval Juval Castle is situated on a prehistoric place of worship at the entrance to the pristine Val Senales. The castle was built around 1278 by Hugo von Montalban. In 1540, Juval Castle changed ownership and reached its heyday in those years. In 1913, the Dutch Colonial William Rowland turned up at the dilapidated castle and had it professionally restored. Since 1983 Juval Castle has been the residence of extreme mountaineer Reinhold Messner and has turned Juval Castle into the main site of the MMM Messner Mountain Museum. The castle contains an extensive Tibetan collection as well as the Mountain Gallery and the ethnic mask collection with exhibits from five continents. Juval Castle also boasts some Renaissance-era frescoes that can be visited. Alpine fauna can sometimes be spotted wandering about in the castle grounds and there is also a farm with its own vineyards and a winery. The attached winery Unterortl, the organic farm Oberortl, and the Schlosswirt revitalize these small-scale cultural landscape in Lower Venosta Valley.

    Places to See
    Ancient craftsmen zone with the old "Stricker-Mill"
    Lüsen/Luson, Brixen/Bressanone and environs

    At Kaserbach, where hydroelectric power was once used, lies the former artisan zone that characterized village life back then. Our path leads past the smithy, the knitter mill and the old sawmill. At that time, the grain of the Lüsner farmers was ground in the mill. The "Stricker mill", whose historical roots reach back to the year 1645, has remained true to its original function until today.

    Forts & Castles
    Adventure-Bunker-Museum Casemate 1
    Toblach/Dobbiaco, Dolomites Region 3 Zinnen

    Deeply under meters of concrete the modern history of the region is being presented in an adventurous way for every age in this bunker active to the very last days of the Cold War. The bunker reflects the conflicts of the region and offers a genuine insight into history. Interesting information about the course of the war is imposed at various stations, surprising every visitor.     

    Forts & Castles
    Runkelstein Castle, the illustrated manor
    Bolzano/Bozen, Bolzano/Bozen and environs

    At the beginning of the Sarntal Valley you'll find Runkelstein Castle, on the northern outskirts of town. You can easily get there on foot walking the lush green Talfer promenade or using a bike by taking the bike path. You can also hop on number 12 bus (Sunday Nr. 14), as well as the free shuttle departing from Walther Square (for further information contact Bolzano's Tourism Office). At the foot of the castle you'll find parking space for cars and bikes. Built in 1237 on a jutting edge of rock, the castle has been worked on and enlarged many times over and it boasts a collection of beautiful frescoes, depicting life scenes from court, hunting parties, knightly tournaments and scenes from everyday life. Literary depictions are not missing, as they also illustrate the adventures of Tristan and Isolda and those of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. It is the biggest collection of profane frescoes and the best preserved one of the Middle Age. There are always some interesting cultural events going on at the castle, wich from time to time liven up the halls and court of Roncolo. A restaurant offers the chance to taste local dishes in a medieval setting.

    Forts & Castles
    Bunker of art Matthias Schönweger
    Partschins/Parcines, Meran/Merano and environs

    Special art - “The art of living and the art of loving” is the very original title of one of the latest books by Partschins/Parcines artist, Matthias Schönweger and, one of his particular mottos is: “Trees are the stuff books are made of”.
    Schönweger, writer and collector, is also the owner of 50 imposing wartime bunkers which date back to World War II and are scattered throughout South Tyrol from the Brenner/Brennero Pass southwards.
    One of his bunkers can be seen right here in Töll/Tel! These empty fortresses were places of safety and protection during wartime and can tell us much about recent historic events. Schönweger uses these dark, atmospheric constructions to host exhibitions and other cultural events on significant, meaningful themes.

    I AM
    LIKE MANY OTHERS
    MORE OR LESS
    A REPRESENTATIVE
    OF MANKIND
    I PUT MY FOOT IN THINGS
    GIVE MY OPINION
    AND YOURS, TOO
    IN WORD AND PICTURES
    AND
    WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
     
    AN
    ACTOR/TRAVELLER
     
    IN ACTION LIVE
     
    Matthias Schönweger

    Forts & Castles
    Gate Tower Sluderno
    Glurns/Glorenza, Vinschgau/Val Venosta

    Since 2011 the Schluderns Gate Tower in Glurns hosts a permanent exhibition concerning the history of this little medieval town, such as trade, customs, daily life and curiosities.

    Forts & Castles
    The commendam of Longomoso
    Ritten/Renon, Bolzano/Bozen and environs

    The History of Commandery Longomoso - a rural branch of the Teutonic Order - is closely related to the hospice, which was built in the year 1200, when the road to cross the Alps led across the Renon. The hospice was used as accommodation for travelers, for changing horses, to care for the sick. The present form of the building as a mighty wall cube with a pyramid roof was built c.1650. The magnificent "Reiteröfen" (fireplaces) in the state rooms are witnesses of domestic potter art. Worth seeing are the stucco ceiling and wallpaper with biblical scenes and episodes from the history of the Teutonic Order. Today the Commandery is the beaming cultural center for the whole Renon. The Board of Trustees of the Commandery Longomoso operates a varied program of events.

    Forts & Castles
    Messner Mountain Museum Firmian
    Bolzano/Bozen, Bolzano/Bozen and environs

    Located at the southern-western outskirts of Bolzano/Bozen, this castle is considered one of the emblems of South Tyrol. The original name "Formigar" stems from the Latin word "formicaria". From the 10th century a.d. the castle belonged to the Prince-Bishop of Trento, while during the second half of the 15th century Duke Sigismond , Count of Tirol, bought it and transformed it into the biggest and most prestigious of his castles naming it Sigmundskron (Sigismonds' crown). At the present date it has become the Mountain Museum of Reinhold Messner MMM Firmian.

    Places to See
    Taufers Castle
    Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina
    The particular homey character of the feudal Taufers Castle astonishes around 70,000 visitors every year. 

    As early as 1136 a noble-free family is named Taufers. In the 1220's the family built a new, generously arranged lord house, whose donjon with an attached living tower is constructed against the mountainside, as this was thought to be the possible attacking side. The powerful Taufers Castle is a dynastic seat of the Barons of Taufers with impressive and interesting fortified grounds.

    Another great hall (later used as grain storage room) is located at a secured area in the western part of the castle. The naturally given construction space is delimited by a surrounding curtain wall, where there are different living complexes, attached to it.

    In the 15th and 16th centuries the grounds were renovated into an expansive castle residence, most of them built in the early 16th century. The impressive weir system, although, dates back to the 15th century.

    Taufers Castle has been in the possession of the Südtiroler Burgeninstitut since 1977. The entire furnished and well preserved castle numbers among the greatest and most beautiful castles of the entire Tyrolean region.

    Prices:
    Adults:
    10€
    13€ (29.03.2024 - 03.11.2024 including the exhibition)

    Students/Pensioners (over 65 years old):
    7€
    9€/Person (29.03.2024 - 03.11.2024 including the exhibition)

    Children (6-16 years old):
    5€
    6€ (29.03.2024 - 03.11.2024 including the exhibition)

    With Guest Pass Museum -50% off admission.

    All information without guaranteeOur new exhibition will open on 29 March and we are delighted to present the theme of this year's exhibition to you: Silent Forces of Everyday Life - Folk Belief! The exhibition will be on display at our castle until 3 November.
    Forts & Castles
    Jaufenburg in St. Leonhard/S. Leonardo
    St.Leonhard in Passeier/San Leonardo in Passiria, Meran/Merano and environs

    The "Jaufenburg" above St. Leonhard was built in the 13th and 14th Century by the men of the Passeiertal Valley and was once a magnificent castle. As well as many picture presentation boards about the history of the castle, you can also visit the court house, shield farms, wall frescoes from 1538, listen to an audio recording of legends and enjoy the unique view.

    Forts & Castles
    Museum Ladin Ciastel de Tor
    San Martin /San Martino, Dolomites Region Kronplatz/Plan de Corones

    Ladin Museum - Tor Castle In the very heart of the Dolomites live more than 30,000 Dolomite Ladins whose identity is characterised mainly by two important features: the uniqueness of their language, which derives from popular Latin, and the extraordinary mountain landscape at the heart of the southern Alps. It is only thanks to the physical characteristics of this landscape that the Ladin language has survived today. It is the eldest of all languages spoken in this region and is restricted by the Italian and the German cultural and linguistic areas that surround it. The way through the museum focuses on some significant aspects of the present and past lives of the Dolomite Ladins, highlighting the important influences of cross-regional events on the lives of the population and pinpointing the existing interrelations between landscape forms and lifestyles. The museum is housed in the Ciastel de Tor, a castle dating back to 1230, created as a fiefdom of the Bishops of Brixen.

    The castle is available as a wedding venue for couples interested in crowning an unforgettable day and experiencing a fairytale moment in a medieval castle.

    Forts & Castles
    Mining Museum in the grain store
    Ahrntal/Valle Aurina, Ahrntal/Valle Aurina

    ... a little jewel in the heart of the Ahrntal valley... In Prettau/Predoi in the Ahrntal valley copper was mined for more than half a century. The administrative center was located in Steinhaus/Cadipietra. Today you will find the Mining Museum in the Granary.

    Precious wooden models of mining equipment, paintings and artistically decorated mine maps, books, documents and finds from the mine bring the history of mining in the Ahrntal valley to life once again. 

    Last entrance 45 minutes before closing

    Closed on Monday (except public holidays).

    Closed during the winter months (until Easter). 

    Forts & Castles
    Menhir Exhibition
    Schlanders/Silandro, Vinschgau/Val Venosta
    In 2013, two menhirs dating to the Copper Age were recovered from pieces of marble during the conversion work for a gardening shop in Vetzan near Schlanders. Since March 2017, the menhirs have been showcased at Schlandersburg Castle as part of a comprehensive thematic exhibition. In addition to these two original pieces, eighteen abstract pictorial figures made of metal are also displayed, which represent the eighteen menhirs found in South Tyrol and Trentino in recent decades.

    The two unique sculptures, with male and female attributes respectively, give us an intriguing insight into the history of the area. The male sculpture is over 3 m in height, and wears a belt from which the handle of a dagger sticks out. The female menhir wears a robe and a necklace. The original set-up of these two sculptures can no longer be recovered; most likely they formed part of a larger group of figures.
    Forts & Castles
    Tyrol Castle
    Tirol/Tirolo, Meran/Merano and environs

    Tyrol Castle is the most historically significant castle in South Tyrol. Its origins stretch back into the late 11th century.

    Since 2003 Tyrol Castle has housed the South Tyrolean Museum of History. Its main focus is the history of the province from its beginnings to modern times.

    The oldest structural elements can be found in church excavations in the outer bailey (three building phases, three-apse chamber from the 9th century). The south palace contains the two Romanesque portals. The two-storey castle chapel is dedicated to St. Pancras and is famous for its gothic frescoes. What is believed to be the wedding chamber of Countess Margarethe of Tyrol, known as Maultasch (literally “bag mouth”), is situated in the Mushaus. The keep, which was only completed after 1902, now houses an exhibition of the history of the 20th century depicted over twenty separate levels. The historic estate buildings house special exhibitions.

    Forts & Castles
    South Tyrolean Folklore Museum
    Bruneck/Brunico, Dolomites Region Kronplatz/Plan de Corones

    The South Tyrolean Folklore Museum is the oldest of the provincial museums in South Tyrol and offers a view of social life in the past. The noble residence “Mair am Hof”, built in the 17th century, gives you the opportunity of following a striking itinerary through the refined world of local aristocracy. The stately rooms of the landed gentry and the collections of the museum are located inside the residence. Translocated original farm houses, craft workshops and cottage gardens are situated on the three hectares of the green area. A walk through the open air site takes you into the everyday world of various peasant groups of the past: from the self-sufficient farmers to rural craftsmen, cottagers and labourers.