Hiking through the white snowy landscape from Welschnofen | Nova Levante to the Schiller farm. Breathtaking views of the Dolomite mountains Rosengarten | Catinaccio and Latemar!
This winter hike starts at the bus stop in Nova Levante/Welschnofen and leads via path [4A] and path  to the wolf pit; then via path  to the Schiller farm. On the way back to Nova Levante/Welschnofen you first follow path  and then path [4A].
Variant: From Nova Levante/Welschnofen ascent by cable car Laurin I up to the Frommer hut - path [1A] – Passo Nigra/Nigerpass - path  - Schiller farm
Getting to the starting point of the tour by public transport is easy and convenient.
By public bus line:
- 180 from Bozen | Bolzano, Birchabruck | Ponte Nova
- 180 or 184 from Karersee | Carezza, Karerpass | Passo Costalunga
- 184 from Weissenstein | Pietralba, Petersberg | Monte San Pietro, Deutschnofen | Nova Ponente, Stenk (or 181 and change 180)
- 184 from Obereggen, Eggen | Ega (or 184 and change 180)
- 187 from Steinegg | Collepietra, Gummer | San Valentino (or 182 and change 180)
- 180 from Val di Fassa
Bus stop: Welschnofen | Nova Levante centre (Despar); online timetable search at www.suedtirolmobil.info/en/
Destination: Welschnofen | Nova Levante
Parking: Parking lot cable car
Parking: parking lot cable car Welschnofen | Nova Levante Laurin I, https://g.page/Kabinenbahn?share