First documented mention of a church in Aldein was in 1309, according to excavations it was a Romanesque church with two apses. The masonry dates back to the 12th Century back. In the second half of the 15. cwntury a new church was built which was expanded to the west in 1841/42. A special feature is the pulpit, which is on the roof of Moses with the tablets of the law and above it the St. Spirit shows and the life-size statue of the Heart of Jesus.