The Vitalpina Hotel Valserhof**** is situated in Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach in the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal valley and is specialised in providing activity holidays amid unspoilt Alpine landscape with walking, hiking as well as healthy regional cuisine and offering spa treatments based on local and traditional products.
Located between the central Alpine crest and the Dolomites, here the mountains play the all-important leading role. The Valserhof-Gourmet-Pension looks forward to indulging you with South Tyrolean delicacies and to pampering you in the Valserhof Vitalquelle spa complex with massages, beauty and body treatments.
Top well-being choices
- Indoor swimming pool with large whirlpool
- Sauna complex with 4 saunas, Kneipp trails
- Valserhof Vitalquelle with massages and beauty treatments
Top activity and fitness choices
- 10 group walks per week from May to October
- Almcard with numerous advantages, i.e. free use of the cable cars
- Weekly Nordic walking, aqua fitness, wine tasting