- 400 g onioins, cut into slices
- 1 tbsp butter with the South Tyrolean seal of quality
- 80 g Speck Alto Adige PGI, cut into strips
- 80 ml milk with the South Tyrolean seal of quality
- 2 eggs with the South Tyrolean seal of quality
Sautee onions in a pan with butter. Add speck and sautee. Season with salt, pepper and chives. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix eggs, milk and cream. Roll out millefeulle dough and put into buttered form. Add onion speck filling and the milk cream mix. Bake in oven at 180 degrees. Celsius for 20 mintes.