Your host for any season!
Mazia/Matsch, a valley of the Upper Val Venosta/Vinschgau area. It can be reached from the Resia/Reschen pass via Malles/Mals. The Glieshof is just 7 km away for the village of Mazia/Matsch. It is an isolated mountain inn at an altitude of 1807 m.
Our inn offers:
- 44 beds in comfortably furnished double and triple bedrooms with shower/WC and balcony
- Dining room for 70 people
- 40 seats in the pinewood lounge with stove in majolica
- Sun-drenched terrace with 60 seats
- Typical local cuisine with home-grown produce
- Breakfast buffet
- During the ski season breakfast starting at 5 a.m.
- Family atmosphere - friendly service
- Refined selection of South Tyrolean wines
- plenty of opportunities for ski tours, excursions and hikes into the mountains
- small ski lift right in front of our inn - ideal for beginners
- Cross-country skiing (1.5 km of bends)
- guided high mountain tours to the Ötztaler Alps and the Palla Bianca/Weißkugel mountain
- playground for children and lawn for sunbathing
- Mountain bike paths for special biking experiences