- Sun from the morning until the evening
- Dreamlike desolate position
- Recreation for childs and adults
The Gruberhof with its flower-rich mountain meadows, the wood-fenced cattle pastures and the quaint forests, lies on sun-drenched Kreuznerberg at almost 1400m above sea level in the South Tyrolean community Lüsen. The locals call it "Gruiba". Because of its wonderful secluded location, far away from the noise of civilization, silence is our greatest asset.
Our new Panorama-Apartment is called "Refuge". A word that refers to a small, safe place in a troubling and hectic world. Something like an oasis in the desert or an island on a stormy sea.The special thing about this refuge: you do not share it with any other guest.
HOLIDAY WHICH MAKES SENSE
Luckily, we do not have so-called tourist superlatives such as artificial snow ski-slopes, motorcycle racing circuits on Dolomite passes, alpine roller coasters or similar flavor enhancers in the vicinity, but a nice portfolio which makes SENSE, when it comes to recovering in the mountains.
We have a 180 degree natural cinema for you. It extends from the Lüsener mountains over the Schlern and the Sarntaler Alps to Trentino. Every day a new program. Gaudy sunrises and sunsets, even kitschy rainbows, crystal clear starry sky, bizarre cloud towers, colorful forest and colorful meadows, surreal alpenglow or cozy snowstorm (from inside). The large windows and the unobstructed view bring the mountains to you in the apartment or lure you outside. Pure opinion.
You do not much up here. Or do you? Although no usual everyday noise, but smacking cattle, cackling chickens, purring cats or the spring concert of the birds in our woods. Did we mention the roaring deer in autumn?
If you come from the city, you will have to get used to pure mountain air at just over 1400 meters. Here the air is still clean, which can be guaranteed with the purest conscience. As good as fresh hay, flowering meadows or our mountain forest smell, your nose will not forget soon. Not to mention the sauna infusions and all the wood in the apartment.
Our chickens are happy. You will be sure to confirm this after the first breakfast egg. If there are also happy apples, plums, redcurrants or potatoes, they will certainly hang on our trees and bushes or grow in our cottage garden. If the harvest is as good as last year, Andrea will spoil you with her homemade juices, jams or cakes.
Yes, you will feel comfortable with us.
- The 80 square meter apartment can accommodate four people and offers one emergency bed. Awaiting you are a spacious vestibule, a hallway with cloakroom, a bathroom, a day toilet, two bedrooms and a living room with dining table and a fitted kitchen which has everything you need
- Right next door is the spacious sauna and a relaxation room with mountain views
- All stone and wood floors in the new house are heated with wood chips from our own forest.
- During construction, clay bricks, lime plaster, untreated and local spruce, larch and pine wood, natural stone slabs made of indigenous gneiss and black steel were chosen.
- If you can not completely switch off - TV with Internet and free Wi-Fi is also available
- The common household items such as dish soap, towels, kitchen roll, coffee filters, spices, vinegar, oil and sugar are available
- We will gladly fill the fridge for you with regional products on your arrival. Billing by cash receipt
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes, sauna towels and slippers are provided
- Board games and books can be found in the reading corner
- A covered parking lot with charging possibility for electric cars, right outside the front door, is at your disposal
- Pitches for your skis, bicycles or strollers we have plenty
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- Unfortunately, pets can not be brought along
Further details and booking conditions can be found on our h