The Museum of the Convent is located in the Planta Tower from the 10 century. It shows the 1200 years of history of the convent and of the building. It is possibile to see precious objects from archaeological excavations and artistic treasures of the convent. The monastic life of former and present times is also depicted. It is an Unesco World Heritage Site. Guided tours of the museum and of the church are proposed.