Rotund and Reichenberg castles ruins
Rotund Castle was built around the year 900 A.D. on behalf of the bishops of Chur and is one of the highest situated castles in the Alps. Up to mid 12th century, it was owned by the Lords of Rotund. By 1310, it had changed hands back to the bishops of Chur, who then sold it to Heinrich von Reichenberg. From 1680 on, both castles result abandoned and turned slowly into ruins.