With five all-new, ultra-comfortable bedrooms and our fabulous breakfast buffet, we offer our guests everything one could possibly wish to find in a relaxing holiday in the Gsieser Valley in South Tyrol. At a first glance, you would be inclined to say we’re a B&B.
So why do we call ourselves a Klein Fein Hotel & Restaurant? That’s an easy one to answer:
• Because in terms of design, furnishings and comfort, our romantic holiday rooms can match those of any hotel room.
• Because our breakfast offer is pretty impressive.
• As is our gourmet cuisine in the hotel restaurant.
• We don’t have a wellness-oasis, but our rooms have a panoramic bio-sauna or spa bathroom, a sensory shower and a large balcony with mountain view.
• You can head out on hiking and cycling tours straight from the hotel doorstep.
• Cross-country skiing trails are right beside the hotel.
• Three small family ski lifts in the valley and the Kronplatz and Sexten Dolomites in the immediate vicinity offer skiing fun at its very best.
So there’s nothing stopping you from enjoying a relaxing holiday in our “Klein Fein Hotel & Restaurant” in the Gsieser Valley. And if there were? Then our cordial, courteous service team will help you out.
Come and let us spoil you!