The late gothic church in Oberolang was consecrated by Bishop Albertin in 1472. Around 1650 the church was renovated changed into baroque style. The actual appearance of the church is neo-Gothic (about 1900). Especially at the inside the church underwent a consistent change. In 1899/1900 architect Roman Picher took care of the renovation. The stoned glass was made in a Tyrolean Glass factory in Innsbruck. The wood work was completed by Jakob Veider from Niederrasen.