Chapel "di Maria Addolorata al ponte"
Baroque chapel at the east entrance road to the town. The simple building with dome an lantern was built in 1713. The chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows by the eastern entrance to Laces/Latsch is a baroque construction. The chapel, which includes a dome and a lantern, was built in 1713 and can be visited during the summer months.