The historic bridge of stone in the center of Prissiano (called "Stuanbogen") was first mentioned in 1308. By 1591 at the latest, the bridge was provided with a roof and was used to store the fire ladder.
Historic bridge of stone at Prissiano
Baecknhaus 54 39010 Prissian - Merano/Meran en omgeving
Passende accommodaties in de omgeving
Tesimo - Prissiano/Tisens - Prissian, Merano/Meran en omgeving