The parish church in St. Sigmund is one of the most beautiful historical monuments in Southtyrol. First mentioned in the year 1363, todays building was build between 1449 and 1489. The altar (1440) is one of the oldest and most important sidepiece altars in Southyrol. The church “Unsere liebe Frau im Stöckl” was built in the year 1621 and enlarged in the year 1644. It was built totally new in the year 1680.