Treatments based on apples
South Tyrol is Europe’s largest self-contained apple-growing area. Over 10% of the European and 50% of the Italian apple harvest and every third biological apple produced in Europe come from South Tyrol. The 13 apple varieties cultivated in South Tyrol enjoy EU Protected Geographical Indication status ("Südtiroler Apfel PGI"). A small proportion are used to extract essences for therapeutic use. The fruit contains 13 different vitamins and 20 types of mineral salts. Used to regenerate, purify and tone up the body.
How it is used
Infusions of apples and herbs to drink on an empty stomach to regenerate and purify the body. Used as a shower gel based on apple followed by a steam bath, wrapped in a sheet. Compresses with apple oil. Peelings.
Where it is used
The Terme Merano spa and bathing complex offers apple aroma baths, apple soap peeling, facial massagges with apples essences, massagge with apple lotion and the Viva la Mela package deal.
- Hotel Gardena Grödnerhof at Ortisei in the Val Gardena valley
- Beauty & Wellness Resort Garberhof, at Malles/Mals in the Val Venosta/Vinschgau valley
- Castel Fragsburg Hotel at Merano/Meran
- Hotel Dolce Vita Paradies at Laces/Latsch
- Wellnesshotel Glanzhof at Marlengo/Marling
- Hotel Taubers Unterwirt at Velturno/Feldthurns
- Theiner's Garten Bio Vitalhotel at Gargazzone/Gargazon near Bolzano
- Hotel Europa Splendid at Merano/Meran
- Goldene Krone Vitalhotel at Bressanone/Brixen
- Hotel Linderhof & Alpenschlössl at Cadipietra Valle Aurina/Steinhaus in the Ahrntal valley
- Romantik Hotel Santer at Dobbiaco/Toblach, Alta Pusteria/Hochpustertal area
- VITALIS beauty & massage center in Brunico/Bruneck