The church of St. Magdalene was first mentioned in 1394. The present-day late Gothic building dates back to 1492 and the interior is characterised by baroque elements. The paintings by the Ladin artist Johann M. Pescoller in the choir vault from 1928 are well worth seeing.
Important information on arrival:
The access road to the church is closed for cars (gate) and only accessible to residents. It is best to park at the "Putzen" car park shortly after the village St. Magdalena and walk to the church (approx. 30 min.).