Different, especially, loving.
Three words that express our passions that we want to share with our guests. Our hotel is realized with everything we love and we create holidays that we would like to have for ourselves. It's like choosing a gift: you always like to give what you love.
• A hotel ensemble frames the wonderful garden and forms an internal unit with a connecting tunnel.
• Over 40 employees take care of you
• We warmly welcome you with a glass of Prosecco and we look after your luggage.
A blooming & fragrant garden with year-round heated pool and many quiet favorite places, lounges, sitting areas and fireplaces to relax and unwind, snack garden ...
• Picturesque courtyard with a unique romance.
• Fantastic roof terrace with a panoramic view. Sunbathing becomes an experience here.
• Oldtimer living room in the historical part of the hotel - is a Meeting point to enjoy smoky whiskeys, exquisite brandies, cigars and have "man talks"
• Classic car aperitif every week with the Gufler family
• Whiskey & cocktail bar with library and magazines
• for your car: a two-story, video-monitored underground garage for relaxed parking,
• Tesla station
• Classic car garage with hotel-owned classic cars, also to rent for special panoramic trips
• Spacious bicycle garage with mountain and city bikes for free rental and e-bikes for rent for a fee.
• Walkable & lockable bike boxes for rent
• After consultation and registration, well-behaved dogs are also welcome in some rooms (for a fee)
Eat & Drink
• Garden restaurant with panoramic glass roof and large window fronts to open
• Small garden restaurant at Plantiz for enjoyment, even in a private atmosphere
• Large & varied breakfast buffet with vital corner, organic eggs and much more
• Fresh morning coffee in the room
• Nice selection of fruits to stock up on vitamins
• Gourmet menu directed by chef Norbert Hanifle, in half board and à la carte
• Gluten and lactose free dishes. Allergies and intolerances are of course taken into account
• Vegan & vegetarian dishes
• Professional wine advice in the evening from our sommeliers
Weekly exercise programme
• Two hiking tours and one cycling tours per week, guided Nordic walking tour
• Varying units from: For example Aqua fitness, yoga, Pilates, abdomen, legs and buttocks sessions, meditation, Qi Gong, kick fit, meridian stretching, back therapy training, Feldenkrais Method, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, singing bowl sessions, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), affectionate dialogue
• Introduction and support by certified fitness trainers
• Gym (cardio equipment from Technogym)
• Mediterranean garden pool with saltwater and jacuzzi loungers
• Mediterranean garden area with sun loungers and sunshades
• Indoor saltwater pool
• Whirlpool on the sun terrace with sun loungers
• Heavenly fireplace quiet room with water beds
• Fruit juice and tea corner in the beauty and indoor pool area
• Magazines (in the wellness area)
• Themed sauna infusions
• Finnish sauna
• Steam bath
• Family sauna
• Dipping pools
• Sauna quiet room with "Siesta Natur" wellness loungers
• Wellness basket bathrobe and flip-flops for the SPA and pool area
• Linen change every 4 days, on request also daily
• Daily towel change
• Anti-allergenic bedding on request
• free Wi-Fi
• Weekly wine cellar tour of our hotel's wine cellar – with a wine shop
• Weekly vineyard tour with the Gufler family Senior at the Dornerhof Winery
• Competent advice for whiskey selections from the largets whiskey menu in South Tyrol with diferent varieties
• Exclusive cigar selection
• Weekly classic car aperitif for getting to know the Gufler family
• Music evenings with dancing and live music
• green fee reductions (at the South Tyrolean golf club of your choice) for stays of 5 days or more
For your little ones
• Changing pad (room)
• Kettle (room)
• Highchair (Restaurant)
• Stroller hire
• Baby monitor hire
• Board and card games, table tennis