Winter holidays at the Mudlerhof
Do you want to spend a pleasant holiday, sporty and active with your family in a beautiful winter landscape with an impressive mountain scenery?
Do you want to enjoy a tasty breakfast on the farm and get ready for the day?
So you've come to the right place!
Your winter adventures in the sunny Valley of Casies include:
• A 42 km long track with direct access to the farm
• Toboggan run, sledges, big tires and slides
• Snowshoe hiking from the Mudlerhof to the Casies mountains
• A ski area for families with friendly ski instructors 4km away from our farm. Georg, the husband of our daughter Marlies, awaits you there
• Ski bus and fast direct train to the Kronplatz ski areas, Helm / Sesto Dolomites with 200 km of downhill slopes, in the Dolomiti Superski ski carousel
• Brunico and Biathlon Center in Anterselva just 30 minutes away
• "Martins" Wellness Center at 200 meters with five saunas, swimming pool, massages and beauty. Open every day, welcoming and refined for body, mind and soul.
Evenings return to the Mudlerhof, where we’ll be waiting for you with
• Daily farm experiences: daily picking up of fresh eggs, calves and kittens feeding, cows milking
• Cuddles made from hot herbal teas, homemade yogurt and freshly baked apple strudel
• Agatha Mondays with "Mudlarella" cheese or butter preparation
• Wednesdays, invitation to the Tyrolean dinner to the sound of accordions (free for stays of a week)
• Fridays, winter hiking in the Casies hut with the young farmer Valentin and return by sleigh.
Fun is guaranteed!
We are simple and hospitable farmers and we will be happy to receive your feedback.