The historic bridge of stone in the center of Prissiano (called "Stuanbogen") was first mentioned in 1308. By 1591 at the latest, the bridge was provided with a roof and was used to store the fire ladder.
Historic bridge of stone at Prissiano
Baecknhaus 54 39010 Prissian - Meran/Merano a okolí
Vhodné ubytování v okolí
Tisens - Prissian/Tesimo - Prissiano, Meran/Merano a okolí