The Taufers (Tures) Parish Museum is located at the north side of the parsonage garden in the village. The two story building dates from the era of the noblemen of Taufers (1559) when it was used as the depositary for grain tithes, which were divided between the lords of the manor and the priests. In 1984, Deacon Munter collected a variety of artworks from the churches and chapels of Taufers, as well as objects on loan from public and private collections. The objects on display are not, strictly speaking, museum pieces, but are used in the liturgy from time to time. The visit is rounded out by a tour through the parish church, a masterpiece of the Puster (Pusteria) Valley Late Gothic style.